Copyright (c) 2013 Irish Taylor
Important reasons why small business entrepreneurs choose to lease manufacturing equipment, office machines, vehicles, furniture and fixtures:
- To get the best equipment for your enterprise. Most entrepreneurs have difficulty when choosing which are the best machines to purchase.. After all, the specifications of manufacturing or office equipment tend to vary from one supplier to another.
Such dilemma is never experienced by those who rent or lease small business equipment. After all, they can always get the latest and best vehicles, machinery, and office furniture, once their lease terms end.
Leasing will be a smart choice for you and your business when you choose to avail of the best equipment to make the best products..
- To use just a small percentage of your working capital in acquiring much-needed machinery. As a result, you will be making smaller payments to your equipment supplier on a regular monthly schedule.. As a result, you are able to harness a huge percentage of your working capital for more important company expenses. Save more for your scheduled purchases..
- To enjoy 100% financing. Unlike traditional forms of business financing, which require business owners to submit down-payments; an equipment lease actually frees you up from such upfront costs. That way, you can make the most out of your working capital, and use it for settling the start-up costs you will incur, or save it for your future marketing and promotional activities.
- To avoid incurring the costs involved in equipment ownership. For instance, there's no need for you to worry about incurring depreciation and obsolescence costs. After all, your business doesn't own the vehicle, production machinery, or office furniture you use, in the first place. Hence, you don't need to set aside funds to cover these expenses. Furthermore, the cash you can save from leasing business equipment can soon be allocated for urgent expenses and even for your business contingency fund.
- To enjoy flexible payment terms. Traditional bank loans and credit card programs usually come with stringent payment terms. But that's not the case for leasing small business equipment. In fact, a lot of machine and equipment suppliers today are more than willing to work out a payment arrangement with their prospective lessees that will match the financial capabilities of their respective businesses.
- To get technical assistance, all throughout your lease period. Most leasing companies today do not just provide their clients with equipment delivery, installation, and machine-handling support. They also offer technical assistance, especially in case of equipment breakdown. Whenever problems arise, they can guarantee quick replacement for parts and machinery. Report any issues as soon as possible..
So, you will not just enjoy using the best equipment. You can also have the assurance that your commercial operations won't be hindered by problems in the equipment you use.
- To enjoy tax benefits. Did you know that leasing business equipment is 100% tax deductible? Thank about how much cash you are going to save from your taxes. From your business income tax and more?! As time goes by, you should make use of working capital to support your business goals of making new branches of your business in nearby cities and towns..
Irish Taylor is a business loan consultant with http://www.startupbusinessloans.com/ and has been providing consumers and business owners with startup business financing since 1992. For years she has helped people with credit and loan problems especially pertaining to business start up, SBA loans and Unsecured loans.
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=321109