Pages

quarta-feira, 3 de abril de 2013

Amazing Tips To Change Your Life For The Better

Do you ever wish you could slip into someone else's shoes or become better at something? Use these tips on how to change your life to do just that.

Write a personal mission statement: according to Stephen R. Covey, "the key to the ability to change is a changeless sense of who you are, what you are about and what you value." Writing a personal mission statement is a fantastic way to clarify these things. There are lots of examples of these on the web if you search for personal mission statement

Don't be afraid to become a parent: I didn't want to become a Dad until sometime in my 30s. Life, however, had other plans for me. This year at the age of 25 I became a Dad for the first time. It's the best thing that has happened to me and I wouldn't have things any other way.

Read David Allen's book "Getting Things Done": this really is a must own book for anyone interested in personal development. I haven't fully implemented David's system, but some of his tips are invaluable.

Eat local: this year I read a great book this year called "The 100 Mile Diet": No, it wasn't environmentally preachy in any way. Instead it opened my eyes to just how interesting food can be when you know where it comes from.

Wake early: this year I have gone from someone who dreads the alarm clock to someone who happily wakes up at 5am each morning.

Turn off the autopilot and live consciously: are you on autopilot? I certainly was for a number of years, but now I feel I am consciously steering my life in the direction I want. This was one of my most popular articles this year, featuring on both Lifehack.org and Lifehacker.com

If you want to meet someone, contact them: ever contacted someone who you don't know, but would like to meet, and organized to catch up? I hadn't until a few months ago when I contacted, and subsequently met, John Chow. At the time I was starting to monetize this site, so it was a great opportunity for me to "pick the brain" of someone who earns $30,000 a month from blogging.

Do daily: this year I discovered the power of making habits daily.

Write: what I have learned from blogging is that writing is a great way to clarify and develop my ideas. So start a blog. Or, if you don't yet feel like sharing your inner thoughts and feelings with the world, write in a traditional journal.

Never leave the site of a good idea without taking some type of positive action: if you like the sound of one or more of these tips, take some form of positive action now.


----------------------------------------------------
For more information on how to change your life, check out this site:
http://ultimategameoflifereview.moneysites.com/about/
Another article i'm sure you'll like is the Ultimate Game Of Life Review:
http://ultimategameoflifereview.moneysites.com/2013/03/31/ultimate-game-of-life-review-what-you-need-to-know/


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=323284

2 comentários:

  1. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters Lose 20 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Professional trading signals delivered to your cell phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW and earn up to 270% per day.

    ResponderExcluir