Pages

sexta-feira, 29 de março de 2013

VivantSolar.com Reviewed

I'm a judgment expert who writes often. A few weeks ago, I signed up with VivantSolar.com, and decided to review them. In places which get enough sun, solar cell energy cell systems can supply most of the electricity required by a household. The technical progression of semiconductors and solar panels have progressed so much, that solar energy is now a realistic choice for many. The primary disadvantage is to get a big, professional solar system, it costs a lot of money to buy and install one. That is where VivantSolar comes in, as you do not pay VivantSolar anything to install or maintain their solar system. But, you need to pay them about half of what you are now pay for electricity with your current energy company.

If you've got a solar cell system large enough to create more energy than you use, with the right kind of meter installed by your utility company; you can pump electricity back into your utility company's grid, storing your excess power. Modern solar systems do not use batteries, they use the current utility company for their storage and backup. This means your original electrical invoice drops, yet the old electricity source is nearly always there when you want the electricity; for example, at night. When you've banked spare electricity, there is no cost to consume any previously stored electricity. Solar cell energy does not replace gas furnaces and water heaters; and it works best in homes that have historically paid much more money for electricity than their gas.

With VivantSolar, one leases the solar cell system from VivantSolar, and VivantSolar will handle it all. You just sign their contract and then pay for any electricity used with a significant discount off your old utility prices. Of course, when you purchase a solar cell system outright, you pay nothing for whatever electricity your solar cell panels generate. However, when you purchase a system, you also must pay to get it installed, and you get full responsibility for your system. You need to arrange a new meter with your old utility company, and pay for repairs; however modern semiconductors and solar panels last a long time.

The only 2 complaints about VivantSolar.com seem to be their door-to-door sales people and their contract. Most often, I do not answer any door knocks or doorbells, as friends and neighbors call or email me before coming over. Almost always it's a sales person or a religious zealot. When my doorbell rings and there is a delivery or a postal vehicle in front of the house, I open my door.

Recently, my door bell sounded, and a post office vehicle was across the street, and I opened my door only to find some guy attempting to sell me a solar system. The guy went into his selling pitch and while it seemed good, I told him I cannot sign up with anything unless it's in writing, and I was busy now; so please leave me a card, which he did.

That night, I looked at VivantSolar's web site, and they seemed OK. So, I then emailed the salesperson that everything depends on the contract. I asked the guy to e-mail me a PDF of the contract and he explained they can't, he has to go through the contract with me personally, would the next day work? Saving a bunch of cash without having to spend any money to install or maintain a big solar cell installation was interesting, so I said OK.

The following day, the VivantSolar salesperson came back and he was friendly. Their contract contained lots of fine print, yet the contract had very few red flags and seemed fairly standard. When you go with them, you are not purchasing anything which means you do not get tax credit. I found VivantSolar to be legitimate, and paying much less for electricity without paying any money upfront made sense. The one fib they told me, was VivantSolar is providing me a 50K system. At my house, I most likely could have purchased a system including installation for less than 24K, and get some tax credits too.

One problem on solar cell installations from anybody, is that you cannot use any electricity created unless the old utility company installs their brand new power meter, which could be weeks or months. One big nail biter with VivantSolar.com's contract is that it is for 20 years. Not paying anything upfront and not having to do a thing except signing VivantSolar's contract seemed OK to me, as it will save money now and for the next twenty years.

The worst potential nightmare I read in VivantSolar's long contract could happen if you sell your house, and the new buyer does not want to take over the rest of their service. That possibility seems remote because who wouldn't want to spend any money upfront, save cash, and become "green"? Despite this, there's a chance you may must pay them a massive cancelation charge, especially when you cancel early. I signed the contract with them to save me a bunch of time, hassle, and money; even when over a decade or two I could save even more by buying my own system.

You don't have to choose VivantSolar to find a no-money-upfront solar cell solution. You can find a loan to buy and install a system, get your tax credits, and then pay nothing for the electricity your panels create; however you'll need to pay back the finance company. VivantSolar makes it easy, and otherwise you will probably need to visit lots of web sites that don't show their prices, requiring you to fill out forms to get a solar cell quote.


----------------------------------------------------
Mark Shapiro of http://www.JudgmentBuy.com - The easiest and best free way to find the right expert to buy or recover your judgment.


EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=320527

3 comentários:

  1. You may be eligible for a new solar program.
    Click here to find out if you qualify now!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our signals NOW & make up to 270% daily.

    ResponderExcluir