You will know that you have had the best facial in your life if experience at least 5 steps in your treatment package. It is not just about the vitamins and minerals the facial specialists applies on your face. It is not about the price or the ambiance of the spa but it is a great feeling though to have nice surroundings. It is in the way the facial specialists cleans your face and it involves a series of steps.
To orient you more of the best way to a facial, here are some tips.
1. After you lie down on the facial bed, a steaming machine is to be placed on your face. The machine will let out a steam which will open up the pores of your face. This softens your skin and readies it for facial cleaning. Enjoy this moment because the feeling of semi-warm steam on your face is tingly and super relaxing. The machine will be turned off after 5 to 10 minutes.
2. The facial specialist has to massage your face with a special cleaning cream. It is called cleansing formula. It removes the dirt and impurities on your face. The massage will also loosen up the muscles on your face and make it soft and supple. A warm cloth will be used to wipe off the cleansing cream residue.
3. Your face will be lightly scrubbed using facial beads. It can be cream based or in a form of gel. Normally, these beads will wipe out all the impurities left by the cleansing cream, if there are any. Plus, this is to rejuvenate your skin and let the new skin cells come out and scrub off the old and dead skin cells.
4. This is the most exciting part. The facial specialist will remove all pimples and acne which are ripe for the picking. Blackheads and whiteheads will be vacuumed especially on the nose and chin area. This will make your face a bit red but it will subside after the whole treatment is finished.
5. The facial specialist will put antibiotic and toner on your freshly pricked face. It will be a bit cold and tingly. Then, a mask will also be applied. This is to close the open pores during the steaming process earlier. It will also treat your pricked skin.
6. A laser tool will be used on your face. Laser corrects skin irritations and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. You will feel a bit of electricity on your face but that's just laser!
7. Before you leave, a thin film of sunscreen will be applied on your face.
So, now you know that there at least 7 steps in a facial. Do you experience that step by step process with your current spa? If not, you have to find another one. Paying $50-60 for an incomplete facial treatment package is a waste of your hard-earned money.
You have to look for spa with the best reviews from their clients and spas with these treatment packages have the most satisfied clients. Do this facial once a month or if your face is truly problematic, you can have the treatment every 2 to 3 weeks (ask your dermatologist or facial specialist about this). Protect your face and choose only the best spa.
Choose a top spa by visiting http://www.redbamboomedispa.com/massage-2/ for a great special.
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=315646