Bean bags are, without a doubt, considered to be one of the most well-loved furniture every since it was first introduced in the market during the nineteen sixties. This is because they have very friendly price tags. In addition to this, they are also easy to maintain and can be used for different purposes. Find below are a couple of things you can do with these lovely sack of beans:
In homes and work places
• Over-sized bean bags are excellent substitutes for traditional living room sofas. This is because they are plushy and very comfortable to sit on. At the same time, they are also light-weight thus making them easy to pull and carry around.
• These adorable sacks come in different bold shapes and wild patterns. Because of this, they can be used for decorative purposes. Placing them in a dull-looking room can give instantaneous character and a welcoming atmosphere.
In play schools and day care centers
• These bean cushions also come in different shapes and sizes. In day care centers, these pieces of furniture are very popular.
• These tiny sacks of beans are favorite props in a lot of fun games and entertainment. Examples of these recreational activities are hot potatoes and bean bag toss, and bean bag relay.
• These games are not only for fun, but they are also great in developing the gross and motor skills of children.
• At the same time, they are also often times used by the teachers as props in teaching the little ones how to count and do simple mathematics.
• Furthermore, the gigantic versions of these sacks are also used in some play schools as make shift beds for the little boys and girls.
• In addition to this, teachers can remove the stuffing and use the bag cover as a storage place for stuffed toys.
In spa centers and other health care facilities
• Physical therapists have recommended using this home furniture for children who are suffering from autism. The equal pressure that it distributes to the person who plops in it gives a relaxing feel by calming the nervous system.
• Masseurs use bean bags as a substitute for electronically operated heating pads. All the therapist has to do is to heat the bag in a microwave for a couple of minutes and place it in on top of the strained muscles. The heat is going to loosen the knots while the weight of the bag can ease the tension.
The author writes for http://www.lifeliveitup.com.au/ which provides information regarding bean bags Sydney. When we say LIFE! Live it up!, we mean go big in little ways, every single day.
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=315709