Copyright (c) 2013 www.acnepimplehelp.com
Acne is a skin condition that affects people of all ages. There are many medications and topical remedies that promise to get rid of acne very fast. However, most of them are only a short term solution to blemishes. Many people that have tried all possible acne medications, including the famous Accutane, are still battling acne on a daily basis. In this case, it may be time to look for alternatives, such as natural herbs and treatments that can get rid of acne naturally. The big advantage of natural treatments is that they don't harm your skin. In addition, you have a bigger chance to get rid of acne for good by using natural remedies. When you use many chemicals, your skin can get used to them and can even become dependent on a certain medication.
Here are 6 Natural Remedies to help you get rid of acne naturally and effectively:
1. Cucumber juice. Hydrate your skin and reduce inflammation by applying a cucumber solution to your face. Chop a cucumber, including the peel, and add a cup of boiling water over it. Leave it for at least 3-4 hours. Use the strained liquid to clean your face in the morning and evening. You can keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days. This natural cleanser is very effective in reducing inflammation. Cucumber also contains a lot of nutrients that help your skin heal faster.
2. Smoothies and juices. Start drinking nutritious smoothies or juices that can provide many nutrients necessary for healthy skin. Acne is a skin condition that needs to be treated from the inside, as well as from the outside. Drink veggie juices that are very nutritious, and add some green leaves to get the full benefits. Refrain from eating too many fruits or sugary foods as a high glycemic index has been linked to inflammatory acne.
3. Clay mask. Clay is a wonderful natural remedy for acne that can be taken internally or applied as a mask. Clay has been used since antiquity for many beauty treatments. It has amazing detoxifying properties and it also provides some essential minerals that help the body fight acne and other health conditions. You can start by drinking active clay (it can be blue, green, white, red or pink) once or twice a day. You put one tablespoon of clay in one glass of water and let it sit for a few hours(up to 12 hours). Mix the clay with the water and drink it. Don't use any metal or plastic utensils when you handle clay. You can also apply the clay to your face every two or three days. It will remove the impurities, bacteria, and unclog the pores. Clay masks are really good for getting rid of acne.
4. Raw honey and royal jelly. Eat one tablespoon of raw honey mixed with royal jelly. Honey is extremely beneficial for fighting acne because it contains many necessary nutrients for your skin. Royal jelly is a whole food that is very nutritious, and it can also be found in supplement form.
5. Oil pulling. Oil pulling is an Ayurvedic detoxification technique that is very effective for many health conditions. You will need to take one tablespoon of any oil and pour it into your mouth without swallowing it. You will do this on an empty stomach, first thing after you wake up. Swish the oil around your mouth and teeth for at least 5 minutes (up to 15 minutes). Make sure not to swallow it as it will be full of toxins. Then spit out all the oil and wash your teeth. This is a technique that can be very efficient for removing the toxins that collect in the mouth each night. These toxins can usually end up back in our systems which is harmful and can create inflammatory conditions such as acne.
6. Nettle tea. Drink stinging nettle tea for balancing hormones, cleansing the kidneys, and removing toxins from your system. Nettle is a very powerful plant that has amazing detoxifying properties. For best results, drink at least 2 cups of nettle tea per day for one month. Nettle is also an immunity booster so it will help you fight acne in more than one way.
There are also many holistic practitioners and homoeopaths that can outline natural-based treatments on an individual basis. However, people that suffer from light and moderate acne can have great success by following the natural remedies mentioned above.
Find 6 natural remedies that get rid of acne naturally and effectively. Read about and try any one of the natural remedies for at least a month to gauge if it is effective for your skin. Visit http://www.acnepimplehelp.com for more great tips and recipes. Don't forget to collect your FREE guide to making your very own cleanser, toner and moisturizer for acne-prone skin!
EasyPublish this article: http://submityourarticle.com/articles/easypublish.php?art_id=314552